VHPready 5.0 Innovation Workshop
Let's discuss about how decentralised energy systems can be used more efficiently with the aid of artificial intelligence (use case: create decentralised plant schedules)?
We would like to invite you to a VHPready 5.0 Innovation Workshop in Berlin.
Among other things, the following questions will be addressed:
- Which technologies and algorithms are available and how could they be used for VHPready 5.0 (example: Supervised Machine Learning in CHP control)?
- Why do we need standard-compliant information models for decentralised energy systems (Use Case: How could a CHP unit communicate directly with a battery store)
- How do we get a VHPready-5.0 Innovation Task Force?
10:00 - 10:30 Welcome and Introduction Hanno Balzer, Vattenfall Energy Solutions
10:30 - 11:00 Keynote: artificial intelligence & machine learning in the energy sector Markus Schmitt, Data Science Datarevenue GmbH
11:00 - 11:30 Keynote: Blockchain applications Fabian Reetz, Stiftung Neue Verantwortung
11:30 - 11:45 Coffee break
11:45 - 12:00 Use case Schneider Electric Paul Röger, inno2grid GmbH
12:00 - 12:15 Use case: "NEW4.0" local intraday trading Thomas Breitkreuz, Vattenfall Europe Trading GmbH
12:15 - 12:45 IEC 61850, Data model and more Ralf Leutmann, NetzeBW
12:45 - 13:15 Lunchbreak
13:15 - 15:30 What use cases are interesting for VHPready?
- Which technologies and tools are relevant for us?
- How could a roadmap VHPready 5.0 look like (how do we prioritize)?
15:30 - 16:00 How do we realize VHPready 5.0?
-> initiate Task Force VHPready 5.0 & next steps
16:00 End of workshop
We look forward to an intensive exchange!
Time: 10:00 - 16:00
VHPready Services GmbH
Phone: +49 30 3988 7441
EUREF Campus 13
Torgauer Str. 12-15